Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
After a water loss, leak, or excess humidity, you can notice mold begins to grow and spread in as little as 48 hours. Mold can not only damage your property and the contents inside but due to the allergens and irritants it produces can be very harmful to you and others on your property. If you suspect or have discovered what you think might be a mold infestation, it is important to know who to call. SERVPRO of Northern Las Vegas is "Here to Help!" Our crew has the training, experience, and expertise necessary to properly remediate any size mold damage you might suffer from.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (702) 656-0203
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Northern Las Vegas for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Northern Las Vegas has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- North Las Vegas
- Las Vegas
- Indian Springs
- Cactus Springs
- Iron Mountain
- Paradise Falls
- West Las Vegas