Thanksgiving Tablescape: using dried citrus
- Preheat oven to 200°F and set settings to convection. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Use a mandolin or a very sharp knife to slice the citrus: lemons, limes, and oranges (Blood, Caracara and Navel oranges recommended) into slices no more than 1/4" in width.
- Place citrus onto lined tray and bake anywhere from 3-6 hours depending on the size.
- After 2 hours of baking, flip the citrus and rotate the tray in the oven.
- Once the citrus has no more moisture and is brittle to the touch, remove from oven and let cool completely.