If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (702) 312-0647

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Product Spotlight: SERVPROXIDE

3/1/2021 (Permalink)

SERVPROXIDE is an EPA registered, stabilized chlorine dioxide-based disinfectant and sanitizer. It carries the EPA’s lowest toxicity rating, requires no PPE for general purpose use, and is safe to use everyday. It is designed to kill harmful bacteria, viruses and mold on hard surfaces and is an effective sanitizer for soft surfaces. Based on CDC cleaning guidelines, SERVPRO of Northern Las Vegas recommends cleaning with SERVPROXIDE on high touch surfaces like computers, registers, tables and counters, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, and toilets on a daily basis. Ask SERVPRO of Northern Las Vegas today about SERVPROXIDE and how it can help keep you, your employees, and your customers safe from deadly viruses.

Other News

View Recent Posts