Decluttering Your Office
A clean environment is a healthy environment. Improve your living and workspaces this spring. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you declutter your office.
- Divide your workspace into zones. Determine how you want and need to use the space and set up zones for your daily functions. This will provide a foundation for a more efficient use of space.
- Keep only what you need at arm's length. Boxes of pens, stacks of papers, and old coffee cups need to go. Rid your desk of visual clutter.
- Create a daily system for organization. Consider creating hanging files or baskets.
- Sort through your catch-all "junk" drawer. Go through your drawers every six weeks and clear out anything that is out of place or isn't being used.
- Eliminate digital clutter by organizing your work inbox. Keep icons on your desktop to a minimum.
If you need a little help, don't worry, SERVPRO of Northern Las Vegas have the tools to make your home or business sparkle in no time.